Connecticut Agricultural Expo 2022 Nov 18 in Southington
Connecticut Agricultural Expo 2022 will be held on Friday, November 18th from 10:00 am – 4:00 pm at Aquaturf, 556 Mulberry Street, Southington, CT.
Register today for this ag expo showcasing the latest in ag innovation, farm equipment, tractors, farm implements, seed & crop production products, farm supplies & services.
To register click here.
- Connecticut Farm Bureau
- Connecticut Department of Agriculture
- Farm Credit East, ACA
- UConn Extension
- Trade Show
- State-wide Networking
- Buffet Lunch
- Connecticut Beer and Wine Tasting
- Taste of Connecticut
- Pesticide CEU Credits
Pesticide CEU Credits
- 10:30 am – 11:30 am- Soil-Biodegradable Plastic Mulch for Specialty Crop Production, Shuresh Ghimire, PhD, UConn Extension
- 1:30 pm – 2:30 pm – Integrated Pest Management for Fruit Growers, Mary Concklin, Educator, UConn Extension
- CFBA Standard and Limited members: $55
- Non-members – $65
- Non-members can receive $5 off per ticket by purchasing before November 4th or by registering 3 or more attendees
For more information or questions call 860-768-1100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org